Monday, October 18, 2010

Theatrical Trailer: Restless

Well, for every hard hitting drama that Gus Van Sant (Milk) delivers us, he has to give us something sweet like this. I always have to be careful when anticipating films like this, because I have a soft spot for this type of cute romance in trailers. Quite often, I find my high hopes not be rewarded. A great example would be It's Kind of a Funny Story this year. I hope that a better fate will befall this film, because it features Mia Wasikowski, whose Oscar potential for her turn in The Kids Are All Right seems to be becoming similar to my Oscar hopes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. In simple terms, the odds are against her. Take a look at this trailer for Restless and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment