Thursday, October 14, 2010

For Your Acknowledgement: Destined For What?

I'm still not quite ready to invest in Dreamworks' latest animated film, Megamind. After Comic Con I was pretty excited to see it, and I could envision it being a nicely dark turn for the studio. Then, all those hopes and dreams were killed by the next trailer, which dropped a large revelation that spoils a huge part of the film. I have no problem with the revelation, but I hate it when it's revealed by the advertising campaign. The Sixth Sense wouldn't have been as huge if the surprise ending was spoiled in the trailers. Now, as these are just the first five minutes of Megamind, I still can't quite say how great this film will be. How to Train Your Dragon's first five minutes were probably the worst of the film. Still, I think this film may still be great. Check it out the first five minutes below!

No comments:

Post a Comment