Friday, October 15, 2010

Black Swan: International Posters

I always find it fascinating when we see these nicely designed 2D posters, because they are usually able to see more about the films than the actors are capable of. These international posters are no exception, and they almost seem like book covers in their depiction. I still haven't seen Black Swan, and many are in argument on the exact chances the film has at Oscar contention. I still believe that Natalie Portman is practically a lock for a Best Actress nomination, but I stand by my original statement that the film seems like too much of a stretch for the Academy. Things may change if more films continue to fall by the way-side, but it's unlikely. Still, take a look at these new posters, and comment below on your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment