Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Bourne in "The Bourne Legacy"?


Rank this news somewhere in the category of "shocking, but true", because I got a little bit of an ache in my heart upon reading it. I must emphasize the little, because this isn't heart-wrenching bad news, but it's very different from what we've heard. Apparently, Tony Gilroy's The Bourne Legacy will be focusing on a new hero, while keeping the events of the first three intact. He does plan on opening up a story that will include the original lead character down the road, but that does mean that this won't be the last in the series. I remain highly suspect of this announcement, but it may turn out to be something good. What do you think of a Bourne-less Bourne? Comment below, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment