Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Theatrical Trailer: Sanctum

Another film produced by James Cameron! It's sad that I just don't care anymore. Here's the set up for his latest production, Sanctum. A group of cave divers decide to explore the largest unexplored cave system on earth, when chaos strikes. If it sounds vaguely like The Cave or The Descent, then you drew the same parallels that I did. The core differences are that there is no monster trying to kill our team, which is always a mark against a film, and that it is being marketed in a similar vein as 127 Hours. Suddenly, I'm more inclined to like Danny Boyle's upcoming film. I'd like to be nicer to James Cameron and give him a shot, but I did that for Avatar and it cost me more than it benefited me. So watch the trailer, and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment