Saturday, October 9, 2010

Suggestions Please?


You may have noticed that things have gotten just a bit too familiar on the site, at least for me. I am frankly tired of doing the same things over and over again and I'd actually like something more. So, I am now officially taking suggestions on what you would like to see on this site in the future, and for once I am demanding that you comment on this. Nobody will be scrutinized for speaking their mind. If there are any upcoming films or television shows that you'd like me to review, or any classics in the past that you just want to know what I think of, then let me know. Anything that you'd like to see more of, I'll do my best to make a reality. I want this to be a site that you won't feel ashamed to tell your friends about. Just comment below on literally anything (appropriate) you think would make this site more entertaining. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment