Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christopher Lloyd to Guest Star on "Fringe"

This year, I was ecstatic and quick to praise Peter Weller's amazing guest performance on an episode of Fringe. I hadn't seen him in anything else, but he didn't need the fame he drags around with him to draw me in. So it seems that a similar occurrence will happen this year when Christopher Lloyd appears on this season's tenth episode. It's amazing news, and some that I definitely needed this week. We still have two more weeks until Fringe returns, and I hope you've been using that time to catch up on this spectacular season, because it's about to get much better. Word is mute on what role Lloyd will be playing in the episode, but we assume it's a meaty and beautiful role. John Noble is excited to be working with such a great actor, and I'm excited to see the two on screen together. Noble has played breathtaking scenes with Peter Weller, Leonard Nimoy, and Jared Harris, so I look forward to this pairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment