Tuesday, December 14, 2010

For Your Anticipation: Does It Ever Go Away?

One of the films that I don't expect to see before the end of the year, but I deeply want to see is Rabbit Hole, starring Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart. I do believe that Kidman is a great actress, but she hasn't been given a truly fantastic role in a while. On the same level I absolutely love Aaron Eckhart, and I think he may be one of the most unsung heroes of The Dark Knight. What endears me to this film, besides the actors, is the subject matter. It's a really delicate topic that they're dealing with (The loss of a child), and it crushes me that I'll most likely not have a chance to see it this year. Take a look at a clip from the film below, and let me know what you think in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment