Saturday, December 11, 2010

Teaser Trailer: Thor

This would be a whole lot more of a revelation for me if I hadn't already seen most of it. The new teaser trailer for the superhero action flick Thor is out, but it seems a little repetitive at this point, for me at least. That's probably because the comic-con footage that includes most of the teaser and even more than that leaked online shortly during the summer, and then was eradicated by the powers that be. So I've seen most of this already, and my first take on it was that it was a little cheesy, and it still is. Then again, I've also seen the trailer for Green Lantern, and Thor doesn't seem nearly as awful as that. Take a look, and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Both trailers seem weird lol i don't know, i think it's always the same thing as you say. but i'm not so sure about the actor who plays thor... doesn't seem right

    ReplyDelete