Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dread Locks: January 2010

This year has been a largely disappointing one in terms of feature films, but I have luckily been able to steer clear of certain failures such as Killers, Sex and the City 2, and Clash of the Titans. At the same time, I count them as missed opportunities. I don't have the bravery to deliberately choose an obviously bad film to see, so this is pretty much your opportunity to deliberately inflict misery onto me. If you haven't noticed by now, in the sidebar, there's a poll where you get to vote for one of three awful films for me to see. This month includes the Ron Howard directed comedy The Dilemma, the Natalie Portman rom-com No Strings Attached, and the Anthony Hopkins horror flick The Rite. Follow the links provided see the films' trailers if you're uncertain of what they are, though be cautioned that none of these films are expected to be good. Then cast your vote in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment