Thursday, December 9, 2010

For Your Anticipation: Marionette

The only show that I actively spend time promoting to my fellow men and women is Fringe, because it's the only one that actually needs the promotion. Just a simple question for you to respond in the comment section: What do you usually do on Friday nights? Very rarely do I decide to stay indoors watching nerdy science fiction shows on Friday nights, but I'll make an exception when Fringe is back on this January. Tonight may end up being the highest rated episode of the show from here on out, but the producers continue to keep a healthy optimism that I can't subscribe to as of yet. Want further proof of how confident they are that Fringe will stay on the air? They named the first episode airing on Friday nights Firefly. That's just fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment