Friday, February 25, 2011

Open Thread: If YOU Had An Oscar Ballot...

Well, up to this point, I've done my part to make my position on this Sunday's Academy Awards clear. I've said what will win in comparison to what obviously should win, minus the two categories I'm covering tomorrow and Sunday. Now it's your turn, and I don't want you to go ahead and pick what everyone expects to win. I want you to honestly say what you think is going to win in the comments section. That's the one purpose of this post. To see what you'd like to win. The nominations in each category can be seen on the predictions page.

1 comment:

  1. Have yet to see Rabbit Hole so I won't comment on Best Actress till tomorrow.

    As for the others though:
    Picture, I'm torn between Black swan and The Social Network
    Director: Arofnofsky
    Actor: Eisenberg
    Supporting Actress: Steinfeld
    Editing: 127 Hours
    Cinematography: The King's Speech
    Costume and Art Direction: Alice in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete