Friday, February 4, 2011

For Your Anticipation: She's Like Me, But Better

It's Friday, and that means Fringe, but it was home to another genre series before the J.J. Abrams show moved in. Tonight will be the next big challenge for Fringe, as they face off against their competitor, Supernatural. Personally, I'm not too worried about it, because I've never watched Supernatural, and seeing as it's on The CW, I'm going to take a guess and say that not a lot of people have either. Fringe will always be my top priority, and the only thing that might hurt the show tonight is the standalone nature of the episode. As a matter of fact, this may be the first true standalone episode this season. However, judging by this clip, I'd imagine they've managed to sneak in some post-return drama for Olivia and Peter.


No comments:

Post a Comment