Wednesday, February 16, 2011

For Your Anticipation: A World Before This One

I think that we can officially peg director D.J. Caruso as the next Michael Bay. They both have no actual talent, aside from making inelegant visual effects spectacles that run on for more than two hours. I mean that in the utmost respect, because despite every review and response, I actually didn't mind Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I really thought it was funny and enjoyable, even if it wasn't going to last in my mind too far past the theater. I think we can expect a similar calling for I Am Number Four, which is essentially about aliens, and not the massive invasion kind. To tell the truth, I have no idea what kind of aliens they are. The biggest draw for me to see the film, aside from having Dianna Agron as the main love interest, is this year's official breakout heartthrob Alex Pettyfer. On the other hand, he's also going to be in Beastly, so I'll just wait until I see him then.


No comments:

Post a Comment