Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Theatrical Trailer & Poster: Scre4m

I didn't really pick up on this until just now, but I never actually poster the theatrical trailer for Wes Craven's Scre4m, otherwise (but less commonly) known as Scream 4. After seeing the original trilogy, I can say that I'm decently excited for this one. Not a single one of the first three films have had the guts to kill off any of the main three characters, and this one is setting up a tone to do just that. We have a few new cast members, but little knowledge of if they will survive on for the rest of this "new trilogy". I just hope they go back to the hilarious and horrific roots of the first film, and maybe give us something to talk about. Perhaps we'll actually have a good Kristen Bell movie for a change, but I have certain doubts. They've also released a new poster for the film, and I definitely love the style of it. Perfect for this series. I may have to adjust my hopes once initial reviews come out, but I hope not to deffer to that. Click on the poster for a larger version and take a look at the by now outdated trailer below!


No comments:

Post a Comment