Monday, February 7, 2011

For Your Anticipation: That's A Spicy Meatball

I didn't have the heart to ever even consider seeing Just Go With It. There are a few actors that I consider omens of death for a picture, and among them are Vince Vaughn, Keanu Reeves, Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, and Adam Sandler. The only Adam Sandler film I've ever truly enjoyed, and in fact loved, was Funny People, and that was spearheaded by Judd Apatow. I don't care for anything else he has ever done, because he's not the slightest bit interesting. I make a notion of avoiding him. As for Jennifer Aniston, I never saw what people saw in her. She is the second weakest of the Friends crew, in my humble opinion, right below Ross. The only reason I would ever see Just Go With It is the mysterious appearance of Nicole Kidman. Nobody knows what she's playing in the film, but it's the main and only draw for critically minded cinephiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment