Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Red-Band Trailer: Bad Teacher

Can you believe that a trailer for a film starring Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake didn't have me rolling my eyes once. I'm sure if I tried hard enough the second time through I could find something worth a shrug, but my initial reaction to the trailer for Bad Teacher is surprisingly positive. Maybe it's the fact that Diaz's best friend in the film is played by Phillis Smith from The Office. Perhaps it's the not-so-obvious way things are put, especially since Jason Segel is probably going to end up with Diaz in the end and he's only featured three times in this trailer. I have a sixth sense about where romantic comedy plots are going, even if they are largely predictable these days. This trailer didn't exactly rearrange my Summer schedule, but it could've been a lot worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment