Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jared Harris is Moriarty in "Sherlock Holmes 2"


I feel so emphatically grateful to hear this news, because they were swinging around some brilliant names to play the main villain in the Sherlock Holmes sequel. From Brad Pitt to Daniel Day Lewis, we were almost sure we had an idea of what was in store. However, I thank Guy Ritchie for taking a complete U-turn away from expectations and choosing Jared Harris for the part. Harris has played roles that skew from amazing character-depth (Mad Men) to ridiculous insanity (Fringe), and I've loved each and every one. I can't wait to see what Ritchie and Harris have in store for us. If done not only correctly, but perfectly, I could see a Supporting Actor possibility in Harris' awards future.

No comments:

Post a Comment