Thursday, September 30, 2010

2,655

I feel very confident about the events of the past month overall, as this site has slowly gained speed towards being something relevant. I've only published one other post today, which has to do not so much with the slow output of news today, but with the work I've been doing on branching out the different aspects of the site. Right now, you'll notice that I've moved my Oscar predictions off the sidebar and into a page of it's own, and I'll be carefully updating them within the next few day. I've also put up a page where you can find all my past reviews of films, ranging from the poorly constructed of yesteryear, to the more advanced reviews I've grown into over the past several months.

Also, this has been a record month for the site, as we've reached over 2,600 page-views for the site, and I hope that number only continues to rise. I'll continue trying to push out more new features to the site, and I'll be moving things around a bit for the next few days. Until then, thank you for the support that you've always given.

No comments:

Post a Comment