Thursday, September 2, 2010

'Newmarket Films' Gives "The Way Back" A January Release!

This is one film I haven't been talking about much, because I've only known very little about it, and it never felt like this film would actually release this year. So, it didn't surprise me when I found out Peter Weir's The Way Back would be released next year by Newmarket Films. What did surprise me, was that it will be released in January. January has usually been the place films are sent to die, and this may be the same thing. The film is set for a premiere at Telluride this weekend, but if the film is received extremely positively, who knows. We may very well see this film in contention after all. Be ready tomorrow for when word gets out from Telluride on this, and other films.

No comments:

Post a Comment