Friday, March 4, 2011

For Your Anticipation: A New Way Tomorrow

No new Fringe tonight, so it shouldn't make sense that I'm talking about it at all right now. If nothing else, it's a nice chance to touch base on the events of last week's episode. It may not be as powerful a tearjerker, but it had the same emotional potency to it. The final act of the episode is a series of non-stop quality scenes. What I'm truly hoping for next season, and I'm sold on the point that there will be a fourth season, is a conclusion to this trilogy. I want to see how the Jacksonville drug trials ended, the death of Carla Warren and Walter's incarceration, Peter and Elizabeth's reaction to it, and I want to see Hailee Steinfeld play young Olivia. That would be perfect casting in my opinion. Don't you agree? In any case, here's something to satiate you until next week's episode. If you look carefully exactly at 1:15, you'll see a flash of Walter sitting right to... Hurley! Jorge Garcia on Fringe! This is the type of awesome that draws me into this show!


No comments:

Post a Comment