Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Something for the Road

The Licensing International Expo is far from a momentous occasion of any sort, only offering us promo art of sorts for upcoming releases. I usually wouldn't care in the slightest, but this Summer continues to be a crop of uninspiring "entertainment", so it's nice to have some validation that major films like The Invention of Hugo Cabret and Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol are indeed still on their way. Then again, I couldn't care less for Footloose or G.I. Joe 2.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see that Footloose has practically the same logo as the original.

    I kind've expected something fancy for Hugo Cabret (wasn't it announced that that's what the title of the film would be? Looks like they went back to their original title).

    Still nothing on Sherlock Holmes 2 I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, "Sherlock Holmes" is Warner Bros.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bad, didn't notice these were all Paramount movies.

    ReplyDelete