Friday, June 17, 2011

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Final Trailer

It's almost over? Such a shame. I was kind of hoping the series would bounce back. I've gone down on my appreciation for Harry Potter, as I just realized that it could have been so much more than it is. Every new poster that came out further validated my disgust, as they all pretty much sucked. So I was more than a tad pessimistic going into this trailer. I actually thought it was kind of awesome. Yes, there are some really stale visual effects, and I really hate those. Still, there was just too much awesome in this trailer to hate it. I know that I'm going to be firing gripes here and there when the film finally comes out, but for now I'm more excited than I was before.

1 comment:

  1. You're just realizing there could've been more?

    I mean, I figured thast out when I first saw GOF, but oh well its ending.

    And yeah, the trailer was awesome, but I thought that there have been better Harry Potter trailers.

    PS glad to know i wasn't the only one that was... disapointed in the posters.

    ReplyDelete