Thursday, June 16, 2011

For Your Anticipation: We're Going to Fly Now

Seriously? What kind of irritating, self-evident line is that? "We're going to fly now?" AHHHHHH!!!!! I'm sorry, but this latest superhero film is just pushing all the needlessly wrong buttons, with visual effects and performances so obvious that it makes me gag. I pray that I don't actually get put in a position to see this film, because I imagine no other outcome than extreme and excruciating pain. So no, I don't care about Green Lantern.

1 comment:

  1. Oh well, at least if anyone is going to see it they should at least know its nothing but eye candy, I mean I thought it looked gorgeous.

    But the reviews have turned me off, I'll probably wait for the dollar theater and watch Super 8, Bad Teacher and maybe Midnight in Paris and/or First Class again. I have to see them in engilsh!!!

    ReplyDelete