Friday, March 18, 2011

For Your Anticipation: You Have My Word, Young Man

I may just be speaking for me, but I loved last week's epic twist at the end of Fringe. I think it's incredibly inventive to have William inhabit Olivia for the next few episodes. It certainly takes the focus off of Fauxlivia's pregnancy, but I remain somewhat disappointed. That's probably only because the finale of this season will only be one hour long. Message to the producers: Give us an actual two-hour finale next season, without breaking it into two different nights. I want to see some Lost level epic action unfold. Not to say they won't have that this season, but I've got my fingers crossed. We have two more episodes before another hiatus, including tonight's episode. Lets hope things don't unfold in a manner that could be called predictable.


1 comment: