Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Theatrical Trailer: Friends with Benefits

Since No Strings Attached only ended up being passable because of Natalie Portman's wonderful performance, hopes are set pretty high for Friends with Benefits. How is it looking so far? It's looking like a worthy follow up to Easy A, director Will Gluck's last feature. Look at the cast they've set up for this film. They have Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake, Woody Harrelson, Patricia Clarkson, Emma Stone, Andy Samberg, and probably several more. The script for this feature has some impeccable comedic moments to love, and I can't envision this being anything less than the sort of brilliance I absolutely love.


1 comment:

  1. And Patricia Clarckson is in an S&M outfit, that's a plus from me.

    Although I must admit that I don't buy Emma Stone and Justin Timberlake as a couple, so its good that they break up at the beginning of the movie.

    ReplyDelete