Thursday, March 24, 2011

For Your Anticipation: I'm Calling Them "Mom Bucks"

I guess there are certain benefits to hating everything, because it's kind of boring to read something favorable. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules is the only film out of last month's "Dread Locks" poll that I will not have seen, and I'm honestly quite happy about that. Rango turned out to be somewhat better than I expected, and Red Riding Hood was just a hilariously awful experience. I can't imagine deriving any such pleasure from this film. Such predictable kids pics are only entertaining for those devoid of intelligent thought, and that happens to be the target demographic of this film. With this film lacking Chloe Moretz, I can't think of a reason I should see it. It doesn't look like the worst film ever, but it looks worthless.


No comments:

Post a Comment