Thursday, March 24, 2011

Teaser Trailer: Captain America: The First Avenger

There is a lot that I'm not at all sure about concerning Captain America: The First Avenger. It's directed by Joe Johnston, the man who ruined The Wolfman last year, turning it into something instantly forgettable and atrocious to behold, and it's starring Chris Evans, the man you thought was a total D-Bag in Fantastic Four. Despite everything else, including the apprehension I still hold onto as a precaution, this trailer was something of a success. There were a few structural problems, but it doesn't look nearly as stupid or pointless as Green Lantern. I still have a weird sense of faith in Thor that I have not yet cultivated to this film, but we'll see how it turns out. I'm still kind of upset that Michael Giacchino isn't scoring it as originally rumored. This trailer doesn't stink of disappointment, but we don't have anything truly promising yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment