Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's doing with The Hobbit?

So, the other day we talked about how David Yates was rumored to be directing The Hobbit. Turns out that the studio is still dead set on having Peter Jackson direct the films. Personally, I feel like it's a decision that would be made past its time. If Peter Jackson had decided to direct it right after he finished King Kong, I would've been fine with it. Why am I not now? Three words: The Lovely Bones. I'm sorry, but when a director like that misfires, it's a huge misfire.

Now, he hasn't been confirmed to direct the film, but it's a very likely positive, and for reasons that should soon be known to you, Alfonso Cuaron is going to be too busy to work on The Hobbit. This is a good time for you to give me your suggestions, because right now they need them. Leave your ideas of who should direct the film(s) in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment