Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV Movie Awards Sneak Peeks: The Rest

Okay, since I've gone on my rave for how great the new Harry Potter teaser is, I can actually focus on the other previews, which weren't too bad, with one huge exception. Lets get that exception out of the way. We got yet another slow paced, boring clip from Twilite: E*clips (I don't care about spelling it corrently anymore). Any hope of the film being a change from the norm was wiped away, not that there was much to begin with. Personally, I can't wait not to see that film. Unfortunately, since I cater to the needs of my readers, I'll probably end up doing just that.

Then going on to that The Last Airbender sneak peek, it was really just a variety of clips, which mostly weren't new. It was just another TV spot, and nothing special. Going on to something worth noting, the sneak peek of Jersey Shore Season 2 had me pretty entertained. I'm glad the classic crew is coming back this July. I'm not happy that I'll have to wait until July for the conclusion of the episode, and late July at that. Some entertaining moments include Snooki's perfect quote about Obama, and the random guy hitting on the girls at the bar.

Finally getting to Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, we got an actual clip featuring the fight between Michael Cera and the man who will be Captain America, Chris Evans. It offered some pretty good comedic moments, nice action, and I love those affects in which they put in comic book bursts of energy. Still pretty excited for this film, and that's not likely to change soon. Below you can find the links for the respective videos.

Twylyt: Eekleps
The Last Airbender
Jersey Shore
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

No comments:

Post a Comment