Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Other Circuits: Top Nolan Performances

As much as I enjoy putting out the news each day through this conduit, I really do hope that someday I get to the level of some of the other online film news circuits out there, like In Contention and Film Misery. Today, I bring you a piece written by Kristopher Tapley of In Contention, and it very much focuses on the the theme of the week, Chris Nolan's Inception. In it he lists his Top 10 performances in Christopher Nolan films, and I really don't have any complaints with his choices. Granted that I still haven't seen Nolan's first film Following, and I have yet to see Inception, but the guy has hit things pretty dead on. I'd have put Michael Caine a little closer to the top, but they're all pretty exceptional performances. So check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment