Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PotterWatch (12 of 77): ABC Family Sneak Peek of "Deathly Hallows"

You know, I think that once in a while, I'd rather Warner Bros. take the sort of marketing campaign they've used for Inception, and gear it towards the Harry Potter franchise. When the studio said they were launching an aggresive marketing campaign for the final films, they weren't kidding. One can tell that they're not worried about spoiling Part 2, as they're showing an awful lot of it in ABC Family's new sneak peeks that aired this weekend. I'd like to see more of Part 1, because that's what I'm gearing up for. Then again, I like what I'm seeing, so I'll forgive them a bit. Check it out below!







This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but it's absolutely hilarious, so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment