Saturday, July 24, 2010

Comic Con 2010: Green Lantern, Harry Potter, and Sucker Punch Panels!

So today Warner Bros. finally got around to advertising their top upcoming movies, which this year is narrowed down to three. Those three are Green Lantern, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and Sucker Punch. As much as I'd like to point you off to one specific site, I just can't, because I planned to send you to Kristopher Tapley's article detailing it at In Contention. What happened? Kris didn't really go that deep into the Potter footage. I understand that he's become fatigued with the franchise, as quite a few people have, and I respect that. It just means I have to send you off to two different sites. One is the previously mentioned article by In Contention, and the other is ComingSoon.net's breakdown of the footage. You can find the links below, and if any of the footage burrows its way online, I'll let you know.

In Contention
ComingSoon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment