Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comic Con 2010: TRON Legacy Trailer Debuts!

It's nice to see that us who aren't attending are actually getting something from Comic Con. It's not as much as those attending are receiving, but it's something. At the moment the TRON Legacy panel at Comic Con ended, the trailer that aired there arrived online. The initial trailer left me somewhat cold and confused, and this trailer gives me a similar feeling of confusion. This is a bizarre world they've created, and as one who hasn't seen the original TRON, I don't know what is going on.

This trailer offers plenty of eye candy, and it feels as if this film may have an emotional core to it. I don't deny the possibility, as the filmmakers went to the geniuses at Pixar before going to reshoots. Still, I'd like to know what the hell is going on here. Where are they? Why does Jeff Bridges play two characters who seemingly want to kill each other? And where exactly is TRON? He seems like he should have a big part in the film, seeing as he's in the title. So there are my questions. Here's the trailer. Enjoy.

TRON Legacy trailer 2

No comments:

Post a Comment