Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Megan Fox NOT in Transformers 3!

Enjoy it, because you'll never see it again!

At least not fighting alien robots. This is perhaps the most shocking news of the year. I was really motivated by how many good actors were signing on to Transformers 3, I started to forget the main reason why we went to Transformers 2: Megan Fox. Now it turns out that she will not be returning for the third installment. She spends two movies bonding with Shie Labeouf over the end of the world, and now they're just ending it? I'm sorry that such horrible news has come from my 200th post.

Either way, they're immediately looking for somebody to play the new love interest for Sam, prefferably one with breasts. If it were to be somebody famous, who would you vote for? Personally, I find myself holding out for Emma Watson, Ellen Page, or some other attractive girl who can act and whose name begins with the letter E. Then again, there's the obvious chance that they could go with somebody unknown. Currently the front-runner is Gemma Atherton, who is suddenly the romantic girlfriend in every disapointing action movie (Prince of Persia, Clash of the Titans), so I hope that doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment