Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Celluloid's Cannes Coverage: Opening Night

I'm not actually at the Cannes Film Festival, but I've got the next best thing: My computer at home. Why see the movies first-hand for myself, when I can find out what other people think, and then learn several months later that they were wrong (ex. Inglourious Basterds)? Isn't this the greatest way to handle this sort of situation? Yeah, I agree. This situation totally sucks.

Either way, I'll do whatever I can to give you an in depth look at the films premiering at Cannes, as well as the different deals that are made, and the awards that are doled out. Tomorrow I'll give you a heap of reviews concerning the opening night release, Robin Hood, and so it will be until Cannes finishes. I'll still try to keep up on the latest news and regulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment