Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Theatrical Trailer + Poster: Jane Eyre

Consider me completely confused, but oddly intrigued here. I think everyone on earth has at least heard about Jane Eyre, but never actually read it, so I have no idea what to make of all this. I find the film interesting because it stars Judy Dench, Michael Fassbender, and Mia Wasikowska, who have all made a positive impression with the work they've done. Fassbender's character in Inglourious Basterds really put him on the map, just because he had such great lines. We always took him as the intellectual Brit, so I can't wait to see what he does with such dramatic roles as this. All the same, I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this trailer. The poster is nice and all, but the light white/blue filter is the only thing that makes it such. Easiest thing in the world to duplicate.


No comments:

Post a Comment