Monday, November 8, 2010

First Look: Twilight: Breaking Dawn

You're starting to look rather pale Mr. Bond. Is that because you are dead?

Anybody who is familiar with this site knows that I absolutely hate Twilight. It's the only film series that I deliberately broke my taboo on vile language for. I keep going to see them, for two main reasons. The first is that you expect reviews, and I absolutely love bashing bad films to pieces. The second is that I maintain a deep hope that this series will not suck some day (no pun intended). It's completely illogical, because I know that it will never happen. You'll never see me going out on a limb to promote a Twilight film for Best Picture, and for good reason. There's only so far I will let my imagination take me. A few images from the set of Breaking Dawn have made their way online via Comingsoon.net, and I have picked only one, because it's the only one I could come up with a joke for. Beyond that, take a look at the Simpsons sketch parodying the films.


No comments:

Post a Comment