Thursday, November 18, 2010

For Your Anticipation: The Damage Is Irreparable

Tonight may indeed be known as the night Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 comes out, but it's still primarily Fringe night. Tonight looks like it's going to be the episode where Olivia finally comes home, and I can't wait to find out how. Apparently there's still a case of the week going on that involves some creepy man in a metal mask that kidnaps children and calls himself the Candyman. Sounds a little kooky, but I'll go with it if it moves the plot forward. Also, Henry makes his triumphant return after Olivia, and I couldn't be happier. Tonight I get two exceptionally entertaining offering rather than one, and I couldn't be happier. Check out the clip, and revel in its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment