Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For Your Anticipation: Extended Warranty

I must admit that Megamind has slowly been warming up to me. It has slowly edged its way to the top of my list this weekend, so I'm probably going to be reviewing it instead of Due Date. It has the advantage of coming from a studio that's just coming off their best film yet. It won't be nearly as good as that, but I think it will be good for what it is. It's a Dreamworks style spoof of the superhero genre, which should pack some nice comedy and action into that 90-minute runtime. I don't expect anything close to The Incredibles, as none should. I hope it will be good for what it is. Here's a clip featuring the three top actors in the film engaging in some hilarious banter about good and evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment