Friday, November 19, 2010

Oscar 2010: 15 Films Qualify for Best Documentary Feature

It really seems like the year is beginning to draw to a close, as we now have the list of films eligible for the Oscar for Documentary Feature. Now, of all the categories of this year's Oscars, you can't really expect too much coverage from me on this one. I'm sorry, but I'd just be out of my league to say that I even have a clue where to start. Of all these films, the only one I'll probably see is Waiting for "Superman". Anyway, here's the list for you.

- Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer
- Enemies of the People
- Exit through the Gift Shop
- Gasland
- Genius Within: The Inner Life of Glenn Gould
- Inside Job
- The Lottery
- Precious Life
- Quest for Honor
- Restrepo
- This Way of Life
- The Tillman Story
- Waiting for "Superman"
- Waste Land
- William Kunstler: Disturbing the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment