Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Potter-Watch (34 of 77): New Arrivals

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is now upon us, and I doubt anyone who cares hasn't seen it by now. Unfortunately, now comes the dreaded waiting period we must go through between each film, or in some cases, between each announced release date. Fortunately, for us, we only have to wait eight months, and then the series will be done for good. Meanwhile, over the past few hours, we've had an enormous spike in viewership of this site, mostly coming from a single traffic source. I definitely have Mugglenet to thank for that, and I'm glad to hold the honor of being the Harry Potter fan of this specific week. I'm especially proud and excited, and as new fans come funneling in, I feel obliged to direct them to our Facebook page. Please follow us. You won't regret it. I certainly don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment