Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For Your Anticipation: Eat It

Nice cinematography, poor editing, and awkward romantic dialogue. Are we sure this isn't a Twilight film, because I don't think I can endure another one of those so soon after the last. All joking aside, I'm not quite sure about the playability of Love and Other Drugs when it comes to the Oscar race. A lot of people seem to think it has potential in the acting categories, but I refuse to conform, especially to such characters that have been done several times before. A ladies man becomes romantically involved with a woman who isn't looking for anything serious. That was an arc on How I Met Your Mother, and they probably did it better than it's done here. I'll probably end up seeing it, but at no higher than matinee price. Check out the clip and offer your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment