Friday, November 19, 2010

Theatrical Trailer: The Green Hornet

MIn terms of trailers, Ryan Reynolds just got schooled by Seth Rogen. The new trailer for The Green Hornet premiered in front of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 this weekend, and it occurred right after the Green Lantern trailer managed to be a colossal disappointment. So it was the perfect time for it to come into my life, and I really enjoyed it. It does offer a lot of things we already saw, and it does seem to be skewing towards comedic potential, but I don't care. It has Christoph Waltz in his first post-Inglourious Basterds villain role, and the more I think about it, the more I want him to be cast in The Dark Knight Rises. That would be a dream come true. Anyways, check out the new trailer, let me know what you think, and also let me know what you'd like to see Christoph Waltz take on. It matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment