Wednesday, November 10, 2010

(Final) Theatrical Trailer: The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

We have gone through an unnecessarily long road of trailers for the upcoming retooling of the Chronicles of Narnia franchise, and it has left an awful lot of us out in the cold. There must have been half a dozen trailers before this one, and they all seem rather insignificant. None of them made a good point of what the film was about, which is something that I still can't figure out. I read Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and I have not idea what the premise of it all is. What are they trying to achieve? That's what I'm trying to find out, and I know I'll figure it out when I see it. This trailer convinces me enough to give it a shot in the theaters, rather than waiting for it to come out on DVD. Check it out, and let me know what you thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment