Monday, January 24, 2011

For Your Anticipation: What Are You?

The film that you should completely and absolutely avoid this week is from Prada to nada, and the reasons should be obvious. I don't know anybody in the cast list, and I don't know the director. I haven't seen the trailer, and I've only seen ten seconds of the clip below. All I can tell is from the title, and I can probably see exactly where it's going from there. The day I see this film is the day that I shoot myself in the face and survive, which would be a bit awkward because then I'd be walking around with a hole in my head. I'd have to start wearing some stupid hat.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good approach... you didn't see the film, you don't know the cast or the director... how 'bout... nobody knows who you are?
    :>)

    ReplyDelete