Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Theatrical Trailer: Battle: Los Angeles

A good few months ago, two teaser trailers for Battle: Los Angeles debuted, and they garnered a more than mixed reaction. One was wonderfully crafted, while the other felt like everything I fear the film will end up being. After this final theatrical trailer, I'm putting those fears aside and putting my faith in this project. It's not like Skyline, which never looked like it'd be a genuinely good film, but looked enjoyable. The visuals are absolutely stunning, and I can buy into the plot and characters well enough so far. Granted we've not really seen too much character work, but all I've seen has been really war-like, and it's all gritty and strange. I'm definitely in the theaters to see this one, given reviews don't totally bash it.


No comments:

Post a Comment