Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oscar 2010: Foreign Language Film Finalists

I'm not really a trustworthy source when it comes to this specific category, because I haven't gotten around to seeing any of the films on this list. I might be seeing Biutiful sometime soon, but the rest I'm just blind to. I'm surprised that Of Gods and Men didn't make it in, because it was getting some heat going until just now. In a Better World is probably the one to watch for, because it's just come off of a Golden Globe win, but I don't have any idea exactly which films will make it. If you do, please comment below, because I'm lost on this one.

Hors la Loi/Outside the Law (Algeria)
Incendies (Canada)
In a Better World (Denmark)
Dogtooth (Greece)
Confessions (Japan)
Biutiful (Mexico)
Life, above All (South Africa)
Tambien la Lluvia/Even the Rain (Spain)
Simple Simon (Sweden)

No comments:

Post a Comment