Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Theatrical Trailer: HappyThankYouMorePlease

After watching this trailer, the first thing most will get from it is that it's starring and directed by the guy from How I Met Your Mother. It's certainly progress, because I've never seen him in anything else, and he needs to break away from that. I'm not sure the role is much different, but he's doing other things, and this is pretty damn interesting. It includes Kate Mara, whose only other film was a short stint in 127 Hours, and Malin Ackerman, who I only know from that cheesy and foul superhero film, Watchmen. Richard Jenkins is supposed to pop up sometime during the film, so that automatically makes it worth watching. The trailer is kind of nice, even if it's not perfect, and I think HappyThankYouMorePlease will actually be pretty damn sweet. Check it out, and comment on your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment