Monday, August 16, 2010

You Should Know...

Things at High on Celluloid may be a bit different very soon. I'm heading off to college in a little more than a week, and I'm more than a bit uncertain about the future of the site. I'm definitely commited to making this blog a regular stop for people on the internet. The year I've spent working on this site has been the best year of my life, and it's due to you readers, what few of you there are. So in a few weeks, this may feel more like High on Celluloid lite, but I'll do what I can to keep up, and I hope you do the same. Let your friends know about High on Celluloid. Spread the word, and hopefully we'll get more well known. Thank you all so much. You are what makes this possible, and you are what fuels me at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment